General Mat Questions:-
1. How long will my mat(s) take to arrive?
Usually for an ‘in stock’ mat, delivery will be 2-3 days later depending on the time you ordered. Custom sizes will take longer. Please refer to the individual mat product pages for more information.
2. Where do you deliver mats to?
We deliver mats all over the world. Contact us for a carriage cost for anywhere outside of the UK.
3. How do I place my mat order?
You can order mats on-line or by phone.
6. What sizes & colours of mats are available?
This is detailed on each mat product page.
7. Can I cancel an order for mats?
If your mat order has not been despatched, then you may cancel it. For custom sized Mat order, if manufacture has not commenced you may cancel it. Please call us to discuss as soon as possible.
8. What is your returns policy for mats?
For faulty mat and matting products, we offer a no quibble exchange.
9. How secure are my payment details?
We use PayPal to process our card payments. Which is recognised as a safe and secure payment gateway.
10. How do I contact you?
Click on the ‘Contact Us’ button on the home page or call us on 01524 64829.
11. How can I pay with credit card without a Paypal account?
You can easily use your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card by selecting "PayPal" as your payment method.
You will be redirected to the PayPal checkout page, once there you can:
- Login to your PayPal account if you have one or If you do not have a PayPal account simply click the button that says;"If you do not currently have a PayPal account, Click Here".
- You will then be able to enter your credit card information
1. How close are your web colours to the actual mat colours?
We have tried our very best to give as close a representation colour wise as possible. For absolute accuracy, please request a mat swatch sample.
2. Which is better PVC or rubber backing for a mat?
Rubber backing is the most durable mat backing and is also machine washable. PVC is a cost effective backing which is perfectly acceptable. PVC backed mats can be steam cleaned as needed.
3. Which mat is best for really wet conditions or heavy snow etc?
We would recommend an outdoor scraper mat used in conjunction with an absorbent interior mat. Please look in our Outdoor and Absorbent mat sections to find the right product for you.
4. How do I determine which mat is right for me?
If you are unsure what mat you need – please call us. We are happy to help.
5. What is coir matting?
Coir matting comes from a fibre made from coconut husks. It is a popular, natural entrance matting product due to its scraper action and liquid absorbency. Usually placed in a floor well.
1. What is an Anti-Fatigue Mat?
Anti-fatigue mats are designed to provide a comfortable floor surface for personnel who spend long periods standing ie: operating machinery or on a production line for example.
2. How will Anti-Fatigue Mats help my business to become more productive?
Comfortable workers are more productive workers. Anti-fatigue matting reduces fatigue on the feet, legs and back by promoting regular movement of muscles. Scientific studies have proven that the use of anti-fatigue matting has a beneficial effect on the postural comfort for those who stand for long periods of time compared to those who stand on concrete.